Wonderful Enduro & XC Trails
The descent to Caoria is varied and fun. From Alpe Tognola we follow a recently restored trail made usable for bikes. Once the trail changes to a forestry road, the descent picks up speed and snakes through a naturalistic oasis. Different options available to reach San Martino di Castrozza: Forcella Valsorda, Malga Fiamèna, Calaita Lake or the simple descent to Caoria.
This is only moderately difficult from an aerobic viewpoint, thanks to the use of the lift to reach the top of Tognola from San Martino di Castrozza. In case of bad weather, a taxi will be used to return.
- The price includes the lift to Alpe Tognola and Taxi service.
- Group: min 3 pax / max 5 pax per Guide.
- Mountain Bike / E-Bike rental on request.
- We are open to any request.
- Elevation up: tot. 1421 m (700 m with Lifts and 179 m walking);
- Elevation down: 2163 m (via Malga Fiamena);
Option 1, towards Passo Gobbera to Fiera di Primiero:
- Elevation up: 237 m
- Elevation down: 287 m
Option 2: with a Taxi service we can reach Calaita Lake and then add 150 m Elevation down to reach San Martino.